Each pair of Vibes includes:
- Three sizes of soft, interchangeable ear tips to ensure a comfortable fit for different sized ears
- Pocket sized carrying case
- Donation to Hear the World Foundation, which provides hearing healthcare and hearing aids to children in need
Vibes are great for:
- Sporting events
- Group fitness classes
- Loud work environments
- Individuals with autism and other sensory processing differences
- Any other loud environment where you want to keep your ears comfortable and safe, but still hear clearly!
How do I use Vibes?
Step 1: Choose your ear tip size (Small, Medium, Large)
Step 2: Insert the earplugs (ear tip first) into your ear, just like you would insert earbud headphones.
Step 3: Listen to one or two full songs at a live concert and slightly adjust the depth that the earplugs are inserted into the ear until the clarity is optimal. Do not insert into the inner ear canal. Enjoy live music as it’s meant to be enjoyed: clear sound quality and no hearing damage!”
Alternatively, to get a proper fit it can be helpful to pull the ear up a bit with the opposite hand. This creates a wider entry point for the earplugs.
Through their partnership with Hear the World Foundation, Vibes is currently funding a project that is providing hearing health screenings, medical care, and hearing aids to 30,000 children in Lima, Peru, where access to hearing healthcare is extremely limited. Some of these children have become able to hear for the first time in their lives!